If you would like to schedule Karen to speak to your library, church, bookstore, book club, college or other events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beauty and The Book, Girlfriend Weekend, Jefferson, Texas. Jan. 17-20.
- Jan. 29, 7:30 p.m. SURC Theater, Central Washington University. Lions Rock Writers Series.
- April 13: Cannon Beach Library Northwest Authors Series, Cannon Beach Book Company.
- May 13-14, 2013. Children’s Justice Conference, Convention Center, Seattle, Washington. A Silence of Mockingbirds: The story behind Karly’s Law
- Auburn Public Library, Tuesday May 14. 7 p.m.
- May 18: Altrusa International. District Twelve Conference. TriCities, Washington.
- July 26, 7 p.m. Cox Communication Center, LSU, Baton Rouge, LA. ONE BOOK ONE COMMUNITY READ: A SILENCE OF MOCKINGBIRDS.
- August 9th. Bend, Oregon. Directors. Oregon Network of Child Abuse Intervention Centers.
- Oct. 15th. Rural Institute Conference. Luncheon Keynote. Mt. Emily Safe Center, Eastern Oregon University, LaGrande, Or.
- Betty’s Books, September 14, 2012
- Cannon Beach Book Company, September 22, 2012
- Paulina Springs Books, September 28, 2012
- Graham’s Book & Stationery, November 15, 2012
- Klindt’s Booksellers, November 17, 2012
- Oct. 27, 2012: Louisiana Book Festival, Baton Rouge, La. Feature author.
- Jan. 17-20, 2013: Girlfriend Weekend, Jefferson, Texas. Featured author.
- Jan. 29, 2013: Reading, A Silence of Mockingbirds, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington.
- Feb. 1 & 2nd, 2013: Books Alive, Panama City, Florida. Bay County Public Library. Featured author.
- May 13 & 14th, 2013: Children’s Justice Conference. Seattle, Wash. Featured speaker
Karen is in Washington, D.C. during Memorial Day and Veterans Day, and is available for speaking engagements.