Here are the things Verizon didn’t mention when I bought the phone & insurance:
– Apple’s 5c has a history of software problems
– The insurance we sell is a 3rd party insurance
– Even if you pay for the insurance, we will not replace your phone without a $170 deductible, even when the phone goes kaput through no fault of your own. Even if you don’t drop it in the toilet or beat it with a hammer.
– The best way to get a claim on your phone is to lose it. Not report it as malfunctioning. Never call and make a claim for a phone that simply quits working. Always say that you have lost it. Or that it was stolen. Lie to us. We honor that best.
– Our solution to the phone with the software problems is to upgrade you to another phone for a mere $500.
– We would rather lose thousands of dollars in business than replace your broken phone.
– We think you are really stupid like so many other Americans, so when we tell you that the best offer we can give you is another phone for $500 we do it with a silly grin on our face because Corporations are people, too.
What did Verizon fail to tell you?